Monday, December 7, 2015

इशारों ही इशारों में कौन सा सच कह गए 'आशारामजी बापू' ?

हिन्दी मे पढ़ने के लिए नीचे जाएँ । Please read this article in English from here.
 
Asharam Maharaj says, truth is my shield


This incident is from Jodhpur, Rajasthan. A city which has been drenched in hues of 'BabaGiri' since last two years. Sometimes you could make out Police doing brutal control on followers of Asharam Bapu or you could mark out the devotees prostrating themselves on dust. Media does not leave behind a chance to run stories on him and his bhakts do not leave behind a chance to even take behind 'dust' of the road from which Asharam's Vehicular entourage just passed. This tug-of-perspectives has now reached its extreme, in so much that today, 1 Dec 2015 when media personnel asked Asharam Bapu as to whose conspiracy do you believe is all this ? Bapu quipped - 'yours'. Naturally enough, both Media and Bapu quickly followed this with a bout of laughter but this bit has got my minds churning. What if Media actually had a huge play in this all this extreme polarization of views in and against Asharam ? We bring in to you this post around these facts-

1. Komal Malhotra recants her story -

Aren't you all now thinking, who is this Komal Malhotra ? Never caught her anywhere in Asharam Bapu's case before, Well keep scrolling and you should know soon enough.

Komal Malhotra recuperating

                           I wish to keep dirty side of Media's face before you. Today that you see me standing before you all, i feel it wouldn't have been possible without my Guru's grace. I have recounted my experience many times in Delhi's Jantar Mantar but this is the first time i have this opportunity to say-it-all here. I was shot close-range on 29th July 2013. I was sweeping front gates of my house, when i observed that some goons are misbehaving with a woman. They are trying to snatch away some goods from her, and regularly insulting her. I saw, no one in the vicinity was coming forward to saught out the issue. I however felt as if BapuJi is speaking to me from inside. He's saying that - "If you have actually listened to my discourses in true sense, it is the time to bring them into actions. Go my daughter, go and try to save this woman" So, i felt when my Guru is telling me, i must go on to fight irrespective of the fact that there were two goons in front of me. When they slapped the woman on her face and pushed her on ground, i called out, "Brother, that's enough. Now if you don't leave her, i'll hit you with my broom." He however did not comply and my Guru's strength was with me. When i saw the woman being slapped second time, i quickly went in and attacked him with my broom. He had her gold chain in his hands, which he threw (possibly to distract us), picked it up again and started running. In all this heat, the woman regained some consciousness that someone is trying to help her, so when the goon started running away i tried catching him. The woman besides me also jumped in to catch him. In a bid to protect himself, he sat on bike. His accomplice already had the bike ignited with his helmet in place. The snatcher took out a gun from under his shirt, i was standing almost laterally to him. I had no prior intimation that he could be carrying some sort of weapons at all. He shot at me. At that time, my hand was hanging tilted just before me as i was carrying my broom in it. The bullet grazed my index finger and entered my heart. I saw my shirt has got torn and a pool of blood forming around my finger. After this, i went in to the doctor's and had two surgeries performed - one on index finger and other on my heart.

                     I wish to tell you, i got five bravery awards from Delhi Police, Women Commission and Bitta Ji. But, that day when i was on bed of ICU and my bullet had just been removed, a senior reporter of DD Metro came by. Mine incident is of 29th July and the first FIR filed against Asharam Bapu was on 21st August. So, till then there was no outcry in media whatsoever. Media hadn't been  doggedly defaming him just yet. She addressed me, "Child, you seem very small for your age". I was then resting on Hospital's couch. My bullets had just been removed and for 2 days i had neither to eat or drink or exert myself in anyway. Because bullet had hit my heart and lungs are very close anatomically, even if the bullet had moved a bit, there could have been a blast. But, who hurts them who is being protected by God? (It's a common Hindi Phrase).

                           I told them my story, Yes! I do appear small but this bravery and courage that has come inside me, is all because my Gurudev - Sant Shri Asharamji Bapu spake to me so. He told me that if i have actually heard his discourses, i should go out to help the sister. In general, i am the most coward in my home. Even if there's a lizard, i would first request my father to drive it away and then go. But this surge of my confidence and courage, i attribute it to my Gurudev - BapuJi. Then, DD Metro Reporter says, "Hold On! Hold On! Hold On! Do not take name of Sant Asharamji Bapu. Just tell that you have done all of this by yourself. Do not take BapuJi's name and i will get you bravery awards from people very high in rank. We have got express orders from upper echelons against covering Asharam in good light.

                          I felt such a blow at my heart, that BapuJi who inspired me through it. How can you speak as such against him ? This is my truth. Isn't it the duty of media to showcase the truth or media is now taking the liberty to crop the 'truth'? I said, i'll definitely take BapuJi's name. Then she said, No No I can't show his name - I have orders from up. So, people this gag orders from up is - for a saint like BapuJi we should only demean and abuse his name. This is media's actual plot which i wish to reveal before all. 

                          
                           After this i refused any sessions with her. I told, i don't want to give interview to you. She just said, i could have given you bravery awards from very influential realms. I replied back - my bravery award is my Bapu who is with me. And if it's in my fates, I'll get the awards anyways. She went away.


ये वाकया हैं -जोधपुर , राजस्थान का, जहां पिछले दो सालों से पूरा शहर बाबागिरी के रंग मे डूबा हुआ है। कभी पुलिस लाठीचार्ज करती नज़र आती है तो कभी आशाराम बापू के भक्त जमीन पे लोटते नज़र आते है। मीडिया उनके गुरु को ताना मारने का एक आलम नहीं छोड़ती और वो अपने गुरु जिस रास्ते से भी गुजर जाते है, उसकी चरण धुली उठाना नहीं भूलते । ये रस्सा-कस्सी इस दौड़ तक पहुँच गयी है कि - आज १ दिसंबर दिन में जब आशारामजी से ये पूछा गया कि " बापू, ये किसकी साजिश हो सकती हैं ?" तो उन्होने झट-पट कह दिया कि - "तुम्हारी" । भले फिर दोनों ही प्रश्न-कर्ता और वक्ता ने इस बात को हँसी में उड़ा दिया । लेकिन मेरे मन से ये बात जाती नहीं हैं । क्या पता सही मे ये सारा किया-कराया मीडिया का ही हो ? इससे पहले कि आप मेरी बात को हँसी मे उड़ा दे, पूरा आर्टिक्ल तो पढ़ लीजिए जनाब :

१. कोमल मल्होत्रा की जुबानी -

आप सोच रहे होंगे की , आखिर ये कोमल मल्होत्रा कौन हैं ? ये दिल्ली की निवासी हैं - जिन्हे अभी तक बहुत से बहुमूल्य सिविलियन बहादुरी पुरुस्कार मिल चुके हैं । वे कहती हैं -

                        
                                  मैं आपके सामने मीडिया का भद्दा चेहरा रखना चाहती हूँ । आप मुझे जो आज जिंदा देख रहे हैं, वो शायद गुरुदेव की कृपा नहीं होती तो मैं आपके समक्ष नहीं बोल पा रही होती । दिल्ली के जंतर मंतर में मैंने अपना अनुभव बहुत कहा है आज ये सौभाग्य मिला है कि मै यहाँ पर बोल रही हूँ। २९ जुलाई २०१३ को मुझे गोली लगी थी । मैं अपने घर के बाहर झाड़ू बुहारी कर रही थी । तो मैंने देखा कि एक औरत के साथ तो गुंडे जो है - छेड़-खानी कर रहे हैं । उसको वो छीना-झपटी कर रहे है, मार रहे है । तो सब जो हैं, वो अपना काम कर रहे थे, किसीने बचाव करने कि कोशिश नहीं की । तो मुझे अंदर से प्रेरणा हुई - बापू ने मुझे बोला कि अगर तूने मेरा सत्संग सही मे सुना है तो आज उसे क्रियान्वित करने का समय है । तू जा मेरी बच्ची इसको बचा । तो मुझे लगा गुरुदेव मुझे बोल रहे है तो मुझे संग्राम मे जाना चाहिए , वो दो गुंडे थे मेरे सामने । मैंने फिर देखा उसने उस औरत को थप्पड़ मारा और उसको नीचे गिरा दिया । मैंने बोला भैया अब बहुत हुआ , आप इसे छोड़ दो नहीं तो मैं आपको झाड़ू मारूँगी । वो नहीं माना , गुरुदेव का बल था मेरे साथ , मैं गयी और जब दूबारा उसने उसके मुह पर थप्पड़ मारा,  तो मैंने झाड़ू उठाकर उसको मारी । गोल्ड की चैन थी उसके हाथ में, उसने उसे फेंकी और उठाकर भागने लगा । वो औरत भी थोड़ी होश में आई कि कोई मेरी मदद के लिए आया है। तो जैसे वो जाने लगा तो मैंने उसको पकड़ने कि कोशिश की, उस औरत ने भी कोशिश की । भागम भाग के चक्कर में , आत्म-रक्षा के लिए वो बाइक पे बैठा । उसका दोस्त पहले से ही बाइक पे हेलमेट पहन के बैठा था । उसने अपने शर्ट के अंदर से गोली निकली और उस समय मैं ऐसे ( लगभग उसके सामने ) खड़ी थी । मुझे नहीं पता था उसके पास कोई हथियार हैं । उसने मुझे सामने से शूट किया । उस समय मेरा हाथ तिरछा मेरे सामने था, क्योंकि मैंने झाड़ू पकड़ा हुआ था । वो गोली मेरे कानी उंगली को छूती हुई, मेरे हार्ट के अंदर चल गयी । और मैंने देखा उस समय मेरी शर्ट फट गयी और मेरे उंगली के पास खूनों- खून हो गया । फिर मैं चली गयी उस समय डॉक्टर के पास । मेरी दो सर्जरी हुई - एक छोटी उंगली कि और दूसरी मेरे दिल की।

नहीं दिखा सकते समर्थन मे खबर
                              लेकिन मैं आपको बताना चाहती हूँ, मुझे दिल्ली पुलिस, नेशनल कमीशन औफ़ वुमेन , बिट्टा जी के तरफ से पाँच बहादुरी पुरस्कार मिले हैं । लेकिन उस दिन जिस दिन मैं आई.सी. यू  के बेड पर थी और मेरी गोली निकली गयी थी । मेरे पास डी॰डी॰ मेट्रो कि सीनियर रिपोर्टर आई थी । मेरा ये घटना २९ जुलाई २०१३ को है । बापू पे जो एफ.आई.आर हुई थी वो २१ अगस्त २०१३ को हुई थी । तब तक मीडिया मैं ऐसा कोई प्रकरण नहीं था । बापू के बारे में कुछ भी ऐसा मीडिया में नहीं था । उसने मुझे बोला बेटा ! आप बहुत छोटी सी लगती हो , मैं अस्पताल के बेड पे लेती हुई थी । उसी समय मेरी गोली निकली हुई थी । दो दिन बाद , दो दिन तक मुझे न खाने को , न पीने को , न उठने को माना किया गया था । क्योंकि यहाँ दिल होता है, यहाँ फेफड़े होते हैं । अगर थोड़ा सा भी गोली इधर जाएगी तो ब्लास्ट हो सकती थी और मैं मर सकती थी । पर जाको राखे साईयान मार सके ना कोई ।

                         मैंने अपना अनुभव उन्हे बताया कि हाँ , मैं छोटी सी लड़की लगती हूँ । लेकिन ये जो ब्रेवरी मेरे अंदर आयी या हिम्मत मेरे अंदर आई , मेरे गुरुदेव ने मुझे बोला - संत श्री आशारामजी बापू । उन्होने मुझे बोला कि यदि मेरा सत्संग तूने सुना है - तो तू जा उस बहन कि मदद कर । और मैं अपने पूरे घर मे सबसे डरपोक इंसान हूँ । अगर छिपकली भी मेरे घर मे होती थी तो मैं पहले अपने पापा को बोलती थी, पापा उसे बाहर निकालो । लेकिन ये हिम्मत मुझे मेरे गुरुदेव बापुजी ने दी है । तो वो बोलती है - रुक जाओ । रुक जाओ। रुक जाओ । ये संत श्री आशारामजी बापू का नाम मत ले । ये बोल कि ये सब तूने किया हैं । मैं तुझे बहुत बड़ी जगह से ब्रेवरी पुरस्कार दिलाउंगी , बापुजी का नाम मत ले । हमे ऊपर से आदेश है - हम बापुजी के समर्थन (उनके अच्छाई ) के पक्ष में कुछ भी नहीं दिखा सकते ।

                           मुझे इतना धक्का लगा कि बापुजी जिन्होने मुझे ऐसी प्रेरणा दी है । आप उसके बारे में ऐसे क्यों बोल रहे हो ? ये तो मेरा सच हैं । क्या मीडिया का यही कर्तव्य है कि सच्चाई को काँट के दिखाये ? मैंने उसे बोला कि मैं अपने गुरुदेव का नाम जरूर लूँगी । तो उसने बोला, नहीं नहीं मैं ये नाम नहीं दिखा सकती - क्योंकि हमे ऊपर से आदेश हैं । तो ये ऊपर से आदेश हैं , कि बापुजी जैसे संत जो हैं , उनका नाम जो हैं खराब ही किया जाएँ । ये मीडिया कि पूरी चाल हैं , ये मैं आपके सामने बताना चाहती हूँ ।

कोर्ट के बाहर बापू को प्रणाम

Media refuses covering news in support
सकरात्मक न्यूज़ से दूर भागती रही मीडिया

                        उसके बाद मैंने उसे सवाल-जवाब नहीं दिया । मैंने उसे बोला कि मुझे आपको इंटरव्यू नहीं देना हैं । उसने अंत मे ये बोला कि मैं तुझे बहुत बड़े जगह से पुरस्कार दिला सकती थी । मैंने बोला - मेरा ब्रेवरी पुरस्कार मेरे बापू हैं और वो मेरे साथ हैं । और अगर मुझे मिलना होगा तो ऐसे ही मिल जाएगा । वो चली गयी 

हिन्दी में पढ़ने के लिए कृपया ऊपर जाएँ ।


कोमल जैसी करोड़ो महिलाओ को किया गया नज़र-अंदाज़

Following newslinks (Mail Today, News24/ Cached, TOI/ Cached) cover Komal Malhotra's story but as expected they do not mention Asharam Bapu's name or interview with Komal anywhere. I know, comments section of TOI was personally flooded with names of Asharam Bapu linking Komal's acknowledgement of same but Comments Section for that particular article has now been closed, deleting any previous user comments on it. Do ping back in comments if anyone is able to get more leads on this story. Its 2 years old now but equally revealing and scathing in the attitude media has been showing till date.

Ghosh, Dwaipayan. TOI does not cover news on Asharam Bapu. Times Of India. 2015-12-06. URL:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Hit-by-bullet-woman-still-battles-snatchers/articleshow/21470167.cms. Accessed: 2015-12-06. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6da8OFCAS)

Braveheart shot at while thwarting chain-snatching bid. News24. 2015-12-06. URL:http://news24online.com/braveheart-shot-at-while-thwarting-chain-snatching-bid-57/. Accessed: 2015-12-06. (Archived by WebCite® at http://www.webcitation.org/6da8mpg6Q) 

No comments:

Post a Comment